Monday, March 1, 2010

Hamburger Casserole

Posted by Donna:

This is a very old recipe that I've had for a long, long time. I've always thought of it as a soup and served it as a soup; but, when I looked at the recipe to post it, I had it entitled "Hamburger Casserole." A very good friend gave this to me--maybe she's the one who named it that. I tried to think of something else to call it for this post. If you decide to fix this and like it, maybe you can rename it for me??????

1 lb. ground beef--browned with onion (drain the grease off after browning)

1 can Franco American spaghetti

1 large can tomato sauce with cheese

1 cup spanish rice

1 small can ranch style beans

Mix all together and cook in a crock pot or on top of stove. Serve with crackers or cornbread.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover