Monday, March 22, 2010

Tuna Casserole

Posted by Donna:

I think I mentioned in an earlier post that when my husband is gone, I'll fix myself salmon patties. Tuna casserole is the other thing I have to make, as well, when he's gone. He loves catfish, but salmon patties and tuna don't quite compare as far as he's concerned. I never tire of the taste of this casserole. It always seems to "hit the spot."

Tuna Casserole

1 large pkg. flaked tuna, packed in water
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/3 cup milk
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup crushed potato chips
About 3 cups macaroni, boiled and drained

Mix all the ingredients together. Top with a few more crushed potato chips. Bake at 350 degrees about 20 to 25 minutes.

This is such a quick meal. Kids seem to enjoy it as well---probably because of the chips and cheese.



Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover