Friday, March 19, 2010

Quesadilla Salad

Posted by Emily:
Typed by Donna (grandma)

My granddaughter is doing a "Guest Post" this week. She is in first grade. The other night, we were having "pot luck" at Grandma's. The menu was: quesadillas, roast, potatoes, and carrots, or hotdogs. My granddaughter chose the cheese quesadillas. While she was eating them, she told her mom and me that we should try her version of the quesadillas----putting a salad on top of the quesadilla wedge. Since kids know what other kids like, I told her she should do a guest post and tell about her version of a quesadilla salad.

(I typed this as she told it to me.)


Quesadilla Salad

Cheese quesadilla cut into wedges

On top of each wedge, put a few chips, lettuce, leftover roast, and ranch dressing.
If you don't have any roast, you can use leftover hamburger patties.


Emily said she liked this recipe because it was so good; and if other kids or adults try it, she thinks they will like it, too.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover