Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fluffernutter Sandwich

Posted by Lori:

Okay. I think I've been deprived all of my life!

The other day I was searching for sandwich recipes and found a recipe for a "Flutternutter Sandwich", which is a sandwich made with marshmallow fluff and peanut butter. I have NEVER heard of one, have you? Well, not only is there a sandwich with that name, but there also is a song to go along with it! Here's the song:, which also tells the recipe:

The Flutternutter Song:

Oh you need fluff, fluff, fluff
To make a fluffernutter
Marshmallow fluff
And lots of peanut butter.

First you spread, spread, spread
Your bread with peanut butter
And marshmallow fluff
And have a fluffernutter.

When you enjoy, enjoy, enjoy
Your fluff and peanut butter
You're glad you have enough for another fluffernutter.


If you would like more info on the "Fluffernutter" or want to read the history behind the sandwich, click here.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I can't believe there's a page of fluffernutter history...sounds pretty yucky to me and I'm a pb fan!

 
Pin It button on image hover