Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fruit Punch

Posted by Donna:
I used to love making this punch. I need to make it for my grandchildren. Kool-aid is so easy to buy and make now---and cheaper to make---I never think of it anymore.
1 can frozen lemonade

1 large can pineapple juice

1 large can Hawaiian Punch

1 cup cherry Koolaid (or your choice)

Add a little water. Add sugar to your liking.

When the girls were small, I would pour this in a large plastic container with a lid and put it in the freezer just until it turned to mush. I would also take this to school parties. However, I would freeze it solid for these and take it out just long enough prior to the parties for it to be mushy--kind of like our modern day snowcones. Whether it's served strictly as a punch or slightly frozen, it is quite tasty.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover