Sunday, October 18, 2009

Apricot Butter

Posted by Donna:

My last post was Honey Graham Bread. I mentioned that this post would be the Apricot Butter recipe that can be fixed to serve with it.

1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened (I used butter.)

1/4 cup honey

1/4 cup finely chopped dried apricots

1/4 tsp. grated lemon rind

Beat the butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add the remaining ingredients, beating until blended.

My husband liked the Apricot Butter more than just plain butter on the bread---which surprised me. I was anxious to see what the three people that I took the bread to thought of it. I talked to one of the ladies this afternoon while we were singing at the Assisted Living Center, and she told me she thought the bread was delicious. I was so glad she liked it.

*****I have also meant to tell everyone that the Key Lime Chicken recipe I posted several weeks back has become my favorite marinade for pork chops. I remember stating that I thought it would be good---believe me it is. Matter of fact, I like it better on the pork chops than the chicken.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover