Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Italian Pasta Salad



Posted by Lori:
I bought some little tiny pepperoni a few weeks ago.  It was cute because it was tiny, and I thought the kids would think it was fun for mini pizzas.  Well, a few days after I got it, I needed to make several salads for a school fundraiser, so ended up using it for a pasta salad.  I like pasta salad....don't know why I don't make it very often!

Italian Pasta Salad
1 - 14.5 ounce box bow tie pasta (I used the multi-grain/Omega 3 kind), cooked per package directions
1 package mini pepperoni
1 1/2 - 2 cups Italian dressing
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved lengthwise
1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
1 bunch green onions, chopped (use 1/2 of stems, too)
3/4 cup grated Parmesean cheese

In large bowl, combine all ingredients.  Refrigerate several hours before serving.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I got that mini pepperoni recently too! It's great! Love the presentation with the red bowl!

 
Pin It button on image hover