Friday, January 22, 2010

Cinnamon S'Mores

Posted by Lori:
Here is another low fat, Weight Watcher's recipe my friend, Renee' sent me. She got it off of a Weight Watcher's pamphlet. These sound so good and I like the thought of putting a little bit of cinnamon on them.

Cinnamon S'Mores
8 whole low-fat honey graham crackers (4 rectangles per cracker)
3/4 cup marshmallow fluff
4 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
1/8 tsp cinnamon
8 (12" x 6") sheets foil

Preheat the oven to 425 F. Spread 4 crackers each with 3 tablespoons of marshmallow fluff. Top each with 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips and sprinkle with cinnamon. Top each with another cracker. Cut each cracker in half, making 8 sandwiches.

Place each sandwich in center of a sheet of foil and wrap, making 8 packages. Set the packages on a baking sheet and bake until hot and melted, about 8 minutes. Open packages carefully and serve at once.

8 servings
3 points per serving
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cinnamon is so mmmm a great season and scent sounds good. I wonder how many more calories cinnamon graham crackers are?

Erika

Lori said...

I wondered about that, too. I really like the cinnamon graham crackers - even better than the regular ones, actually! I thought I might have some in the pantry, but don't right now, so couldn't check it out. Have a good week!Lori

Lori said...

I wondered about that, too. I really like the cinnamon graham crackers - even better than the regular ones, actually! I thought I might have some in the pantry, but don't right now, so couldn't check it out. Have a good week!Lori

 
Pin It button on image hover