Monday, August 2, 2010

Texas Caviar (Weight Watchers)

Posted by Lori:
I found this Weight Watchers recipe in a packet that had been sent to me from being in WW several years ago. It sounds so good and I can't wait to try it! An added bonus is that it's ZERO points per serving! Yes, you read that correctly - Z E R O.

Texas Caviar
1 (14 ounce) can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
1/2 cup refrigerated fresh salsa
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon dried oregano

Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; stir until well blended. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours. Yield: 10 servings (serving size: 1/4 cup).
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I think I've heard of that before...sounds good, only problem would be the chips I would want to eat it with!

Lori said...

True!

 
Pin It button on image hover