Sunday, July 11, 2010

Banana Bites

Posted by Donna:


Very seldom do I sit down during the day and watch television. I won't let myself turn it on during the day because I'm convinced it would become a habit. But, I'm so glad I did break my rule and watch Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade. This was such a cute and easy idea for a snack or light dessert.



Banana Bites


Vanilla wafers

sliced bananas

vanilla instant pudding



Place the desired number of wafers on a serving tray. Put one banana slice on each wafer. After preparing the instant vanilla pudding according to the package directions, spoon it into a ziploc bag and close. Snip a small opening in one corner of the ziploc bag. Pipe the pudding on top of each banana slice. Crush a few vanilla wafers and sprinkle them on top of the pudding. Now how simple is that.


I think this is a great idea for kids' snacks---and the good thing is----- they could make this for themselves. I think we adults will enjoy it as well.



Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover