Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Veggie Pizza

Posted by Donna:
The recipe I'm posting today is my favorite finger food - and is always my first "go-to" recipe when I need to provide a finger food for a shower, cookie swap, or potluck.

VEGGIE PIZZA

Step One:
2 cans crescent rolls

Place sections of crescent rolls to fill pizza or cookie sheet and press pieces together to form crust. Bake for 10 minutes in 400 degree oven and let cool completely.

Step Two:
2 - 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened at room temperature (the light variety mixes easier)
1/2 cup mayonnaise (I prefer Hellman's. Some off-brands lack in taste)
1 envelope dry Ranch Party Mix

Mix cream cheese and mayonnaise together and spread on baked, cooled crust.

Step Three:
Finely chop broccoli, carrots, and black olives to sprinkle on top of the cream cheese mixture. I always top the pizza with shredded sharp cheddar cheese.

As we near the beginning of our fall season, it seems there are more functions to attend and foods to provide. Hopefully, this recipe will answer your could-be question - "What should I take?"

Have a great day!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover