Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mexican Dessert Nachos

Posted by Lori:

I've never actually eaten a churro, but they always smell yummy at Disney World and Rangers' baseball games. I think it's the scent of cinnamon that gets in the air and makes it so appealing.

At Walmart a few days ago, I happened to see a box of churros chips and decided to buy them.  So a few nights later, I made them into a dessert for my family.  They were a HUGE hit and turned out so pretty to be so, so simple!

Mexican Dessert Nachos

1 box churros chips (
Vanilla ice cream
Squirt-type whipped topping
Caramel ice cream topping
Chocolate syrup
Cinnamon/sugar mixture

Spread chips out on a platter.  Top with scoops of vanilla ice cream and whipped topping.  Drizzle caramel topping (I heated it in the microwave to make it thinner.  You could use caramel syrup, but I prefer the ice cream topping.) and chocolate syrup over the top.  Sprinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture over the entire dessert.  Serve immediately.


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Kinda like those hot fudge nachos we had at Soda Steve's this summer! Fun dessert for a mexican meal!

 
Pin It button on image hover