Sunday, September 11, 2011

Little Deere Footprint Craft

Posted by Lori:

Little handprint and footprint crafts are just adorable, don't you agree? As a mom, some of my very favorite pictures my children have done are those with their precious little hands and feet. (And those precious little hands and feet really aren't so little any more!)

This past weekend was our county fair.  At the poster contest, one group of posters had a "Little Deere" footprint on them. They were adorable! I thought I took a picture of them, but now I'm not finding it on my SD card. I "googled" the phrase "Little Deere footprint craft" and found a picture of them! Yippee!

Here is the link for this project: http://funhandprintart.blogspot.com/2009/08/farm-craft-footprint-tractor-thumbprint.html.  Be sure to check out this site as it has a lot more cute ideas for hand and footprint crafts.
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

So cute! Would be great for a farm unit in preschool! Or maybe a study of transportation?

Suzanne said...

absolutely love this! I'm going to post the idea on my blog with a link back to you for instructions:) Thanks so much for the cute idea!
Suzanne

Lori said...

Thank you, Suzanne. I think it's adorable, too!

 
Pin It button on image hover