Friday, September 30, 2011

Kona Kafe at Polynesian Resort - Walt Disney World

Posted by Lori:

(Another Disney World post for those looking for food reviews, or for those who might be looking for some nice people so that they could reward them with a free Disney World vacation.  (Hey! I can dream....can't I??? :)

I thought I had already written about the all of the delicious desserts at the Kona Kafe of the Polynesian Resort at Walt Disney World, but apparently I only reviewed the Kona Kone - HERE.   I did review the whole Kona Cafe on my other blog HERE.  That post will tell you about the all of the food we ate, not just the desserts.  It was all so good!  Worth making time for in your busy schedule while visiting WDW!

So....here is a display of the wonderful looking desserts.  All of these are available on the Disney Dining Plan (DDP). If my daughter or I ate the dessert, I have noted such and given it our personal review. 
Ice Cream Sundae
Chocolate Fondue with cookies and fruit.
Banana - Chocolate Creme Brulee
No Sugar Added - Apple/Caramel Stack
Raspberry Lemonade....Sooooo good!  We both ordered this drink.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
 Kilauea Torte
 White Chocolate Cheesecake -  This was my dessert.  Sure wish I had another one! :)

Oh....the memories!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I'm sure my husband would like the banana desserts!

 
Pin It button on image hover