Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Desserts at Walt Disney World

Posted by Lori:

My daughter and I just returned from a fun Labor Day Weekend trip to Disney World (Read more about our trip HERE) , so I haven't been cooking very much. But, I wanted to share with you some pictures of some of the wonderful Disney desserts and other foods that are available at resorts and restaurants inside the parks.

Here is a picture of one of the cutest desserts I've seen at Walt Disney World!  I'll share even more food and dessert pictures with you tomorrow.
This "Kona Kone" dessert at the Kona Cafe at the Polynesian Resort was so cute!  It featured a sugar cone with a dip of chocolate and a dip of vanilla ice cream, topped with chocolate syrup and Mickey head sprinkles.  Also, a chocolate stamped Mickey face decoration was placed on the very top.  The cone sat in a wire holder on top of a square plate, surrounded by colored M&M's and blue cotton candy.  So cute!  So BIG!  Obviously this dessert could be shared by several people.  And the best part?  It was part of the DDP (Disney Dining Plan)!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover