Friday, September 3, 2010

Ranch Oyster Crackers

Posted by Lori:
I haven't made these little snacks in years, but for some reason I've been craving them lately.  Most likely because I'm trying to "not" eat bad stuff.  I need to REFOCUS, as I wrote about on my devotional blog!

Ranch Oyster Crackers

3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch-style dressing mix
1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper (optional)
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 (12 ounce) package oyster crackers

Preheat oven to 250 degrees. In a large bowl, combine the dressing mix, dill weed, vegetable oil, lemon pepper, and garlic powder. Add oyster crackers, and toss to coat. Spread evenly on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring gently after 10 minutes. Remove from oven, and allow to cool before serving.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover