Sunday, September 19, 2010

Guilt-Free Banana Pudding

Posted by Donna:

A few weeks, Kimberly shared this recipe with me. I was having a "sweet tooth attack," so I fixed this. It was very satisfying. Larry even liked it---which I was a little surprised about.

1 pkg. fat free instant vanilla pudding

bananas

fat free whipped topping

graham crackers or vanilla wafers

Mix the pudding according to the directions. Either crumble graham crackers in the bottom of a bowl or place one vanilla wafer in the bottom of the dish. Layer the vanilla pudding, sliced bananas, and crumbled graham crackers/vanilla wafers. Top with the whipped topping. This is so quick. It really did satisfy my "want" for something sweet. I didn't feel quilty at all eating this.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover