Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pasta Salad

Posted by Donna:


I would love to know what makes us crave certain foods. For the past few weeks, I've been "craving" pasta salad. I haven't made one as of yet, but that's what sounds satisfying to me. This recipe was given to me my last year of teaching. It's been a while since I've made it; but, I was so glad to re-acquaint myself with it last week. I see this salad sitting on my table in the very near future.


Pasta Salad


1 pkg. spaghetti


After boiling and draining the spaghetti, season it with garlic powder. Nest, add 1 bottle of Zesty Italian dressing.


Add: broccoli, red pepper, green onions, and black olives. Refrigerate.


The longer the pasta salad sits, the better it tastes.




Optional additions to the pasta are: slivered almonds, apples, and grapes.





Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover