Wednesday, September 8, 2010

J.P.'s Big Daddy Biscuits (via Allrecipes)

Posted by Lori:
I know that we've got at least two other biscuit recipes on our blog, but here's another one.  This is a favorite of ours and has been for many years.  I'm in a hurry to get this posted to go work on county fair entries, so I'm just giving you the link, which will take you to Allrecipes.  If you get this post via email, just go to allrecipes.com and search for the biscuits in the search box.

Here it is:  J.P.'s Big Daddy Biscuits

Some of my children have actually entered these biscuits in the county fair before.  I know that they've won first with them and they've gone on to the Oklahoma State Fair; however, I can't remember if they placed there.  Too many fairs...too many entries...too many kiddos' entries to keep up with...too forgetful of a mind :).
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Oh, you are making me want some with sausage gravy!

 
Pin It button on image hover