Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Barbecued Pork Ribs

Posted by Donna:


I can't take credit for this recipe. It was given to me by my beautician, who got it from my neighbor that lives two doors down from me. Anything this particular neighbor makes is good. She's one of the best candy makers I know.


Barbecued Pork Ribs


I used 3 lbs. pork loin ribs for Larry and me.


Cut the ribs apart and layer them in a crock pot, putting chopped onion between each layer. Pour one bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce over the ribs/chopped onions. I used the original Head and Country barbecue sauce. Cook on low until tender. These can also be cooked in the oven at a very low temperature. I made them for the first time last weekend, and we really liked them.



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I never thought about making ribs in a crock pot! Cool!

 
Pin It button on image hover