Thursday, February 4, 2010

We're Back....Kind Of!

Posted by Lori:
Well, our small town received electricity on Tuesday evening at 10:54 p.m. The kids all screamed with excitement! My husband and I were pretty excited, too! Most people in this area do have it, but some still do not. My parents still don't have it in their part of town in Altus, OK.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for all of us. Please continue to remember to pray for the electrical workers. They have a lot of work left to do - even after the electricity is restored. I am very thankful for them!

I'm posting a recipe right after this update and should be able to do so more regularly now. And the other two "Cherry Cokes" will hopefully be posting again soon, too. Have a great day!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover