Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cottage Cheese Dip

Posted by Donna:

I looked through some of my old recipes today and found this one. This is one I'd like to start making more often and spread it on top of any whole grain cracker---just to have on hand for a healthier snack. My usual snack would probably be a Little Debbie's Pinwheel Cookie--probably four of them at one time. I decided this week to put a halt on the Little Debbie's. Maybe this Cottage Cheese Dip will satisfy my cravings, or at least fill me up enough so I won't find the Little Debbie's that are hidden in my cabinet, among the chips, on the top shelf, behind Larry's cookies!!!!!!!

Cottage Cheese Dip

1 large carton creamed cottage cheese

2 T. Hidden Valley Dressing (Thousand Island)

chopped celery

chopped green pepper

To your liking add: seasoning salt, chopped pimento, garlic salt, and pepper. For you salt lovers, you may want to add a little more table salt.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

marilee said...

Love the cottage cheese salad! Great blog....

Donna said...

Thanks for the comment.
I'm a hundred percent sure this is my neighbor Marilee, right? I just got off the phone with Kimberly and was bragging on you and all your creativeness and can do anything-ness!!!!!!!

 
Pin It button on image hover