Friday, December 25, 2009

Brown Sugar Brownies

Posted by Lori:
This is a simple recipe using your favorite brownie mix. My friend, Jackie, uses a fudge brownie mix and doesn't really measure her ingredients, but my sister-in-law, Michelle, knew exactly the right measurements and sent them to me. Though I've not made these myself, I've eaten them and they are great!

Brown Sugar Brownies
Brownie Mix
1/4 cup margarine
1 cup brown sugar

Mix brownies per package directions. Melt margarine and mix with brown sugar. Spread over brownie batter and bake per package directions.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delish! I'm not much of a cook and I have just recently found your blog and have made 3-4 recipes that ALL turned out great! And I'm the girl who can burn water! Thanks for sharing!!! Oh...and my hubby thanks you too...hahaha :)

Lori said...

YAY! That's great and we're so glad you're enjoying the recipes (and your husband, too, of course!). Thanks for letting us know of your success :). The 3 Cherry Cokes

 
Pin It button on image hover