Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Have it Your Way Fruit Salad

Posted by Lori:

I first heard about this fruit salad at a ladies' retreat I attended last month.  Several ladies asked the chef for the recipe.  It was super-simple and very adaptable to suit individual taste preferences.  So, I named it "Have it Your Way Fruit Salad".  It's a fitting name, I think!


Have It Your Way Fruit Salad

1 can peach pie filling (can use other fruit pie fillings and also, sugar free may be used)
Fresh fruit, frozen fruit, or canned fruit....as desired
If using bananas, add 1 teaspoon lemon juice

Combine all filling and fruits in mixing bowl.  Stir until well mixed.  Refrigerate until ready to serve.

I used both peach and cherry pie filling because I don't care for the "clear" color of the peach filling (goofy, I know!).  The mixture of the peach and cherry made a pretty reddish color.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover