Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Stockings

Posted by Donna:



About five years ago, Kimberly and Lori surprised me with these 13 stockings. They bought red and green plaid placemats from the Dollar Tree and made them. I wish the pictures showed the details more clearly. The names and pictures on the front were done in red embroidery. Green rickrack framed each picture, as well as a green button in each corner. Green rickrack and red pompoms were sewn around the white sleeve of each stocking. Each stocking had a different Christmas picture on it. I love my stockings, especially since my daughters made them for me.


As Lori mentioned in her earlier post, we thought it would be fun to share some craft ideas or projects that we've done. I love getting new ideas---I think all of us ladies do.








Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover