Sunday, April 11, 2010

One Week Recipe

Posted by Donna:

For something different, I thought I would share this special "recipe" that will help all of us through our week.

Sunday: The Lord's Day
Help me to worship you in spirit and in truth.

Monday: Wash Day
Help me wash away all my selfishness, so I may serve you with perfect humility throughout the week.

Tuesday: Ironing Day
Help me iron out all the wrinkles of criticism, so that I may see only the good in others.

Wednesday: Mending Day
Help me mend my ways so I will not set a bad example for others.

Thursday: Cleaning Day
Help me to dust out all the many faults I have hiding in the seceret corners of my heart.

Friday: Shopping Day
Give me the wisdom to shop wisely for the fruit of love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Saturday: Cooking Day
Help me brew a cup of brotherly love and serve it with the bread of human kindness.


I'm not sure who wrote this; but, I love the message it has. I've used this on the bulletin board that I fix for our church. Hopefully, it will be something you will enjoy reading from time to time.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover