Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall Treat Mix

Posted by Lori:

This Fall Treat Mix is a favorite of many.  Maybe you've heard of it yourself. Most people refer to it as tasting like a PayDay candy bar. 

 I've used it to make cute little gifts for teachers.  Just pour it into a cone shaped cellophane baggie, tie with raffia, attach a card and you're done.  Or, if you would rather, use pint or quart canning jars, top with pinked fabric circles, tie with raffia/ribbon, and attach a card.  Cute and easy homemade gifts.

Just buy a sack of candy corn, mix in salted peanuts, and you're done!  How simple is that?

Some people choose to add M&M's candy to the mix, as well.  If I did that, I'd just pick out the chocolate, so I would prefer to keep them seperate :).

This post is linked to Tempt My Tummy and Tasty Tuesday.
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

you are making me hungry!

Kate @ The Gaines Gang said...

This is one of my seasons favorite to endulge in!

Lori said...

I think it's a favorite of many! Thanks for your comments :). Lori

 
Pin It button on image hover