Sunday, June 13, 2010

French Dressing

Posted by Donna:

French Dressing


I've gotten to where I love French Dressing on my salads. I've been on the lookout for a good dressing recipe to make. A couple of weeks ago I checked out Trisha Yearwood's second recipe book from the library. She had a French Dressing recipe that sounded like one I might really like.
I modified one of the ingredients and also omitted one. I really liked the outcome and decided to share the recipe with you.

1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup water
1 cup sugar
1 T. paprika
1T. grated onion
1 T. yellow mustard
1 cup vegetable oil ( I used canola.)

Put all the ingredients in a blender and process until well blended. Refrigerate until ready to use.

The thing I really enjoy about Trisha Yearwood's recipe books is that they're down to earth recipes---just good old home cooking.







Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

and those are common ingredients most of us have in our kitchen!

 
Pin It button on image hover