Thursday, June 17, 2010

Creamy Hash Brown Bake

Posted: by Donna




I was looking for the recipe I was planning on posting tonight and discovered this one that I had forgotten about. A very good friend from church shared this with me several years ago. It has just a little different twist to the original hash brown casserole.

Creamy Hash Brown Bake

1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can Nacho cheese fiesta soup
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/2 tsp. salt (optional) I try not to add extra salt to casseroles having mushroom soup because the soup, I think, is salty enough.
1 pkg. frozen O'Brien hash brown potatoes (28 oz.)
1 cup crushed potato chips

In a large bowl, combine the soups, sour cream, and salt(opt.). Add the potatoes, mix well. Pour into a greased 13 x 9 baking dish or pan. Sprinkle with the potato chips. Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 55 - 60 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.








Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover