Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Easy Nachos

Posted by Lori:
If you or your family like nachos, here's a quick version that is sure to please. I usually don't "plan" to make these, but just use them as a quick go-to meal when I haven't planned anything in particular. They would also make a quick snack, if made on a smaller scale.

EASY NACHOS
Tortilla chips
Ranch Style Beans
Cooked Ground Beef (if desired)
Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Line pizza pan with foil. I do this because this particular pizza pan has holes all across the bottom, but it also makes clean-up time a cinch!
Layer tortilla chips across the foil.
Spoon one can of Ranch Style beans over chips.
If desired, spoon cooked ground beef over beans. I usually have leftover meat that is frozen in small containers. Then, when I need it, I just defrost the small amount for dishes like this.
 Finally, sprinkle desired amount of cheddar cheese over the top of beans and meat.
Heat in 400 degree preheated oven for 8 - 10 minutes, until cheese melts.

My children like to eat these nachos as they are, but you might like them garnished with salsa, guacamole, or sour cream.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover