Thursday, October 27, 2011

Southwest Creamy Ranch Crock Pot Chicken

Posted by Lori:

I posted a Creamy Ranch Chicken last week, saying I was going to try it the next day.  Well, actually I tried it that day, but when I went to get the cream cheese out, I didn't have any, except for a new product of Philly Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme.  I decided to try it.  It was DELICIOUS!!!  I'm excited to try the regular Ranch recipe, still, but now I have two new chicken recipes!!  If you wanted to, you could leave out some of the ranch seasoning if using the Philly Blend, but the flavors worked well together, as is.

(I'll post a recipe photo here later.  Don't have time right now!)

4 Chicken Breast (can cut into tenders, if desired

2 tablespoon butter
1 Ranch Seasoning Mix Packet
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
5 ounces Philly Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme
1/2 cup chicken broth

Wash and dry chicken and place in crock pot. Drizzle with 2 T butter and sprinkle ranch packet on top of chicken. Cook on low for 3 hours. Add cream of chicken soup, cream cheese, and chicken broth and cook another 1.5 hours. Tastes great served on top of egg noodles, tortilla chips, or corn tortillas.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I was wondering if that was any good - I mean you know it has to be, but hadn't thought about what I'd use it on.

 
Pin It button on image hover