Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Quick and Easy Cookies

Posted by Lori:

My daughter just made these because I was looking for a quick treat to post.  I was a little skeptical about them, but they turned out perfect and tasted great!  The only problem is they aren't pretty at all (not that it matters).  If you were wanting them to look pretty, roll them into balls and then roll them in powdered sugar and flatten slightly before baking. 

It's a great way to use up left-over Cool Whip - which is what she did!

I found this recipe at Cooks.com.

Quick and Easy Cookies

1 boxed cake mix (she used German chocolate)
2 cups Cool Whip (she used generic brand whipped topping)
1 egg

In large bowl, mix together ingredients until well blended (My daughter used an electric mixer.) Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.  Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover