Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff

Posted by Lori:

It's been a while since I've used my Crock Pot, which seems kind of strange.  I think it's because with baseball and softball games, changing schedules, and cancelations, I never know if or when we were going to be home to eat.  Now that the games have almost totally ended for a while, it's back to more home-cooked meals. 

This dish was one of my favorite kind of meals - quick to prepare and with few ingredients, but very, very good.  It seemed even better since today was a little bit cooler than the weather we've been having.

Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
(As is usual with me, I doubled it for my family.  There is a little bit for left-overs. I would say the recipe below would serve 3 or 4.)

1 pounds beef stew meat
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 package dry onion soup mix

Pour all ingredients into Crock Pot.  Cook on low for 7 - 9 hours (I cooked it 7 hours.).  Serve over egg noodles. 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover