Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cookie Cutter Storage Idea

Posted by Lori:

I have lots and lots of cookie cutters.  Plastic and metal, big and little.  They were stored in Wal-Mart sacks - four of them - taking up lots of space in my cabinets.  (One of the Wal-Mart sacks was the old blue kind, so I had had that one for a while!)

After getting a Wal-Mart gift card for my birthday, I thought about the big glass jars they have, but they were out of stock the first time I looked.  A few days ago when I went, they had restocked, so I got one for my plastic cookie cutters.  I like it!  Now I just need another one for my metal ones.  It's nice to have extra space in the cabinets and these big jars can be stored out on the counter top or up on a shelf.

Do you have any clever cookie cutter storage ideas for me?  If so, I'd love to hear about them!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover