Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentine Banner


Posted by Donna:

I found a new website that I want to share with everyone. It's called: thediydish.com ---It has some really cute craft ideas. I'm sharing a picture of one of their Valentine crafts I made last week.


The materials needed for this are :

8 inch paper doilies

Red/white polka dotted scrapbook paper

Turquoise scrapbook paper

Ribbon

I used the same colors they used, but as you know, anything is possible. I really liked the way the turquoise/red looked---just for something different. The words are "Be Mine." This picture isn't very clear. The colors don't appear as rich as they actually are.

I think the picture is self-explanatory without writing down all the directions how to make this craft. It's so simple to make. It was so much fun, as well. I've already bought the material to make one of the pillows they demonstrated how to make. This site has something for everyone. I hope you check it out!!!!!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Valentine banners are really in style this year - seen a lot of them on other sites!

 
Pin It button on image hover