Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Barbeque Ranch Dip

Posted by Lori:

Last week, when I made the Barbeque Chicken Quesadillas, I made this Barbeque Ranch Dip to go along with it.  Unfortunately, it just didn't "go" with it, you know what I mean?  It didn't do anything for the quesadillas.  In fact, they didn't need anything extra do go with them, they were great on their own.  But, what about the dip, then?  I had bought a new variety of Tostito chips.  It was some kind of black bean and garlic version.  WOW!  They were soooooo good with this dip and it all went together with the barbeque and ranch theme of food we had going on that evening.

It's fun trying new products and finding a way to use them.  It's even better if it tastes delicious!

Barbeque Ranch Dip

1/2 cup sour cream
2 teaspoons barbeque sauce
2 teaspoons Ranch seasoning mix (I bought a large container of it at Sam's but the little packets of dip/dressing mix will work just fine.)
1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (if desired)
(If I could have found it in the cabinet, I would have added a dash of cumin to this, too.)
Mix all ingredients together.  Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover