Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nicole's Awesome Chicken 'n Salsa

Posted by Lori:I got this recipe from a friend and asked if I could share it with you. She said yes! It sounds delicious and I look forward to trying it myself! (*Note - after looking at Walmart the next day for the rice Nicole mentioned, I found that the ""caldo de tomato" made by Knorr is like a bouillon found in cube or powdered form.  Add it to regular white or brown rice to make a Spanish-style rice.)

Just for fun, I made it into a recipe card through the free site called "Smilebox" (There is a paying option, but for now I just did the free version.) Just click on "play" and it will take you to the recipe card. Enjoy!

I'm not sure if you will be able to open it if you receive our posts via email. If you can't, please visit our blog home page:  Life's a Bowl of Cherries.

Click to play this Smilebox recipe
Create your own recipe - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free recipe card design
Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover