Sunday, May 23, 2010

Quick Cherry Cobbler

Posted by Donna:

I've really been into cobblers lately, especially this one. It's so simple, but we love it.

Quick Cherry Cobbler

6 T. margarine
1 1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup flour
2 tsp. baking powder
3/4 cup milk
1 can Wilderness cherry pie filling

Melt the margine and pour into an 8 x 8 dish. Mix together one cup of the sugar, the flour, baking powder, and milk. Pour this mixture over the butter. Do not stir. Add the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar to the cherry pie filling. Pour the filling on top of the batter. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

sounds good...I might need to try cobbler again. Don't make them often, but I think my family is sick of "Dump cake" I think it's too sweet, anyway!

 
Pin It button on image hover