Friday, March 14, 2014

GF Spaghizza

GF Spaghizza.
(Photo and recipe by Amy J.)
I have made Spaghetti Pizza before, but it wasn't Gluten Free.  I use Gluten Free noodles often, so will have to make this soon!

.5 lb. ground turkey, browned (I only used 1/2 of a pound, more could be added)
1 (24 oz) jar of Organic portobello mushroom & green pepper spaghetti sauce
**8 oz. cooked & drained, Organic brown rice angel hair pasta
2 cups shredded mozzarella
Turkey pepperoni

***Notes from Amy J. - 

**BEFORE I cooked my pasta, I broke the uncooked noodles to about 1.5 inch pieces. Then cooked them.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 pan. 

I drained the noodles, added 3/4 or so cup of mozzarella cheese to the noodles and stirred together. I then poured the jar of sauce in the pot with the noodles and added the turkey.

Once it was all combined, I poured it into the greased dish. I topped with the remaining cheese and placed the pepperonis on top.

Baked about 20-25 minutes until it was bubbly and the cheese was melted. 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover