Friday, August 3, 2012

Special Ingredient Pancakes

Posted by Lori:

While we were at camp this summer, I told my brother-in-law, Ken, that the best pancakes I had ever eaten were some he had made for our youth group trip to Colorado nine years ago.  I assumed it was because they were cooked on an open fire and also because he used Krusteaz brand pancake mix.  When I mentioned that mix, he replied, "Oh, no! I wouldn't ever have "just" used a pancake mix.  I would have added something else to it."  I was thinking....."well, of COURSE he would have! (ha ha.....because everything he makes is delicious and never just "normal". :)

So.....here's his special recipe, just for YOU:

1 cup pancake mix
1/4 cup yellow cake mix

Make pancakes as directed on package and enjoy!!  How easy is that?!

Thanks, Ken!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Oh, I bet they are good! I know someone who does the same thing with her cornbread mix!

 
Pin It button on image hover