Sunday, July 12, 2009

Chicken Enchilada Soup

Posted by Kimberly:

Being a stay-at-home mom, I like to make things that I can stretch out for two or three meals to help save on our grocery bill. An added bonus of this is that I don't have to cook every night of the week. One of my favorite ways to accomplish this is by fixing soups. This chicken enchilada soup is really quick and easy to make, is a crowd pleaser, and freezes well.

Chicken Enchilada Soup

4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
3 cans chicken broth
One 23 oz. can Ranch Style Beans
One 10 oz. can Rotel
1 1/2 cups frozen corn
1 lb. Velveeta cheese

Add all ingredients into a pot and cook on medium-high heat until the cheese melts which takes approximately 30 minutes. Serve over crushed tortilla chips. I also like to serve this with Mexcian cornbread. (My next post will be a healthier version of Mexican cornbread.)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover