Monday, February 10, 2014

Black, White, and Purple Baby Shower

I decorate for a lot of things, but as much as I enjoy it, it's so nice to see the decorating of others!  It's refreshing, inspiring, and I always go away thinking, "I never would have thought of that!" :)  That's a GOOD thing! We're all different. We all have different ideas and styles.  And that's why it's so important for everyone to be involved - especially within a church family.
This baby shower was a black, white, and purple theme.  We have the black and white checked tablecloths, so they worked perfectly for the theme.  I really, really like this 3-tired silver tray!  It held beautifully decorated cupcakes.
Decorated tin cans, jars, and other holders held balloons on sticks. I think some of the jars had purple/lavender jelly beans holding the balloon stick in place.
(sorry it's blurry)
Baby Kinsley was certainly "showered" with gifts!  Now, mommy and daddy are just waiting on her arrival!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover