Monday, January 6, 2014

Mason Jar Christmas Scene


My daughter made these cute "scenes in a jar" for her homemade Christmas gifts this year.  Using a small snowman or reindeer, bottle brush trees, and fake snow, she assembled each of them in a mason jar to create the fun gift.  

This jar was decorated mostly all around on the outside, but some jars do have one blank side...and there are even some that have all blank sides.

Mason jars are inexpensive and very popular now for all kinds of projects.  I knew she was up to something when I called her before Thanksgiving and she was at Hobby Lobby! :) Now I know what it was!
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is adorable and they seem to be popular on blogs and Pinterest this year.

Happy 2014

Erika

Frances said...

This is so cute!

 
Pin It button on image hover