Thursday, January 10, 2013

Homemade Gift Week - Mattress Spring Christmas Bell

When several of us went to Canton Trade Days in Canton, TX, I bought three old mattress springs for $1.00 - not quite sure what I was going to do with them. I thought they were so neat and unique!

Later on in the day, when I saw one of my sisters-in-law, she noticed my springs and looked a little shocked!  She said she had bought some, as well, and got hers for only $.75.  I could tell by her reaction that she was planning to use the springs for her homemade gifts for our family this year.  Since I had no clue about what to do with mine, I decided to wait and see what she did with hers.  

Here is the finished craft!  A mattress spring Christmas bell!!  I LOVE IT! Isn't it cute??!  

Next year I'll make bells with the three springs I bought and hang them around the house.  Thanks, Deborah!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover