Friday, January 11, 2013

Homemade Gift Week - FIND IT! Christmas Ornament

Remember when I posted about an "I Spy" Christmas ornament that I did with the 4-H Club, but it didn't work out???!  THIS is the solution to my problem!  I can't wait to do this with the 4-H members next year for the fair.  They'll have lots of fun making these and they work....like they're supposed to!  (That's always good :).  

My sister-in-law, Michelle, made these for her homemade gifts this year.  She personalized them a little big by putting mine and my husband's initial letter in the list below.  Her list is laminated and tied to the ornament.  I haven't looked for everything yet, but will.  It's a lot of fun and will be for years to come!  Be sure to buy the glass ornaments that are big so that the opening is big.  Fill with foam and small plastic "goodies" and fill the remainder of the ornament with pony beads.  Super idea and super fun!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover