Monday, November 12, 2012

Camo Baby Shower

At first, when I heard I needed to decorated for a baby shower in a "camo" theme, I wasn't that excited.  Camo isn't really my thing, and I had nothing to start with.  But as I bought items for the theme, I became more and more excited.
I didn't plan for the orange to go with the theme, but I saw some orange table toppers in a closet in our church's fellowship building and got them out.  Than a friend happened to drop by with some orange table skirts.  The orange seemed perfect!
Just for fun I added some pumpkins.
And burlap.....lots and lots of burlap.  I even found camo printed burlap!  And another friend had more of that printed camo burlap!
So it worked out.  No really "baby-ish", but still cute.  
I found camo printed gable boxes at Canton First Monday.  They looked cute as table centerpieces.
The baby's name was put on a banner and hung from the burlap backdrop.
It's always fun to do something new and different.....especially in decorating.  We look forward to meeting you, baby Alan Wayne!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

A difficult theme that turned out cute!

mackyton said...

Really loved these Camo Baby Shower arrangements. I am glad to see these photos here. My sister is also expecting twins and I have been thinking to host a baseball themed DIY bash for her at one of prettiest garden event venue New York. If you have any décor ideas for this theme, please share.

 
Pin It button on image hover