Thursday, March 22, 2012

Grammy's Hamburger Pie

Hi, I'm Lauren, the daughter of the second cherry coke, which should make me the fourth cherry coke. I've been wanting to share a special recipe for a long time. It is my Grammy's hamburger pie. Almost every time I go to her house with some friends she makes this meal. I think it's great!

Hamburger:
2 pounds of browned hamburger meat (she browns hers with 5 T. butter, and 1/2 cup finely chopped onions, 1 teas. salt, 1 teas. accent, and  2 T. flour to thicken)

 Crust:
2 cups Bisquick
2/3 cup milk

Roll out crust and place in two 14in. pizza pans. Spread hamburger mixture into the pizza pans. After meat is spread over crust, cover each with fine shreeded cheedar cheese.
Top with mixture of 1 container of sour cream and 2 eggs mixed together. Spread this mixture over cheese.  Bake until crust is browned on the edges and top at 350.


 Enjoy!!!  :)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BUTTER AHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOSH. SOUNDS GOOD AND HEY IF YOU CAN PUT STEAK AND BUTTER TOGETHER YOU CAN DO IT WITH HAMBUGER. LOOKS LIKE A YUMMY RECIPE.

 
Pin It button on image hover