Monday, March 26, 2012

3,2,1 Cake

Posted by Donna:


A very close friend of mine sent this to me a few weeks ago. I forwarded it on to another mutual friend. Today, I heard back from her and she said she had made this with her granddaughters----and said it was a huge hit!!!!!


3,2,1 Cake

Ingredients:

1 box Angel food Cake Mix
1 box Cake Mix--any flavor

Directions:

In a ziploc bag, combine the two cake mixes together and mix well. For each individual cake serving, take out 3 Tablespoons of the cake mix combination and mix it with 2 Tablespoons of water in a small microwave-safe container. Microwave on high for 1 minute, and you have your own instant individual little cake!

Keep remaining cake mixture stored in the ziploc bag and use whenever you feel like a treat. You can top each cake with a dollop of fat free whipped topping and /or some fresh fruit.

This recipe is called 3,2,1 Cake because all you need to remember is:

3 T. mix
2 T. water
1 minute in the microwave



I don't know where this recipe originated, but I'm so glad I have it to share with others. Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Oh, I bet it's pretty lowfat too! I'm going to have to try this one!

 
Pin It button on image hover