Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cleaning and other Tidbits

Posted by Donna:

I've been falling down on my posts lately. I have had absolutely nothing to post the last two weeks.

Lori suggested, about a year ago, that I tell you about this book. Out of deperation last night, I decided I needed to do that. I first became acquainted with this book about seven or eight years ago while watching the author on some TV show. I ran (drove) to Hastings and found the book. I went ahead and bought two more to put in Lori's and Kimberly's stockings at Christmas.

The book, "Talking Dirty with the Queen of Clean" by Linda Cobb, has so many useful tips for just about everything we ladies deal with on a day to day basis.

I use her recipe for cleaning my tile floor and our vinyl floors in our laundry room and one of the bathrooms. Kimberly uses the recipe for cleaning an oven---and has even gotten her mother-in-law using it. My aunt called a couple of years ago and wanted to know what the book suggested for cleaning up nail polish on the carpet.

This is a very, very useful book to have on hand.

I hope you decide to check it out. You won't be disappointed. Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover