Friday, December 2, 2011

Embroidery Hoop Craft


Posted by Donna:

This craft is about as simple as it gets. The hardest thing is choosing the fabric with all the cute choices out there. Lori and Kimberly took me to Fredericksburg a couple of years ago; so, that's where I picked up this fabric. I have these hanging in my kitchen. I also made Kimberly and Lori some as well. I've seen these made with Christmas prints to hang on Christmas trees and they're really cute. The vintage Christmas prints are great.

I thought I had posted about these before, but looked back at older posts and discovered I hadn't. They would make such cute gifts or stocking stuffings. The hoops can be found in all sorts of sizes.

I hope this gives you another gift idea. Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

That fabric is really cute!

 
Pin It button on image hover